Join Our Pack
Please review our requirements below:
- All dogs must be 20 lbs. or under. We only accept small dogs.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered.
- We cannot accept dominant, aggressive or loud dogs.
- All dogs must be current on Bordetella (Kennel cough) & DHLPP booster vaccinations (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza). Current vaccination records from your vet are required. We recommend calling your vet and having them email your dog’s vaccination and proof of preventative purchase to us at VIPawsLLC@gmail.com. We do accept titer tests.
- All dogs must be current on flea, tick, and heartworm preventatives. No flea/tick collars please. Proof of purchase is required.
- All dogs are required to have a quick release martingale collar & a name tag on at all times. Dogs must arrive on leash, labeled with your dog’s name.
- All dogs must complete an evaluation day prior to booking any reservations. An evaluation day is a full day of daycare and the same price ($40) as daycare. Evaluations are scheduled Monday-Thursday.
- Drop off times for an evaluation day is 7 AM- 9 AM.
- Pick up times for an evaluation day is 3 PM- 5 PM.
- On the evaluation day, your dog will meet our VIPaws tails & staff, get acquainted with our home, bond with their new buddies on our pack walk, & enjoy all the benefits of a full day of doggie daycare.
- On the evaluation day, we will process all paperwork and fees, provide a tour of our setup, and evaluate your dog‘s temperament & behavior through supervised introductions.
- Upon completion of our evaluation day, you may sign up for any future services.
- We require cash payment upon drop off. All reservations are finalized 48 hours prior to drop off and there are no refunds.
- Because we are a small business & limited to the number of dogs we can take in at a time, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book a sleepover reservation.