Join Our Pack
Please review our requirements below:
- All dogs must be 20 lbs. or under. We only accept small dogs.
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered. Special exemptions made on case-by-case basis.
- We cannot accept dominant, aggressive or loud dogs.
- All dogs must be current on Bordetella (Kennel cough) & DHLPP booster vaccinations (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza). Current vaccination records from your vet are required. Titer tests also accepted. We recommend calling your vet and having them email your dog’s vaccination and proof of preventative purchase to us at VIPawsLLC@gmail.com.
- All dogs must be current on flea, tick, and heartworm preventatives. No flea/tick collars please. Proof of purchase is required.
- All dogs are required to have a quick release martingale collar & a name tag on at all times. Dogs must arrive on leash, labeled with your dog’s name. No flexi/retractable leashes.
- All dogs must complete an evaluation day prior to booking any reservations. An evaluation day is a full day of daycare ($40) and are scheduled Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays.
- Drop off times are between 7 AM- 9 AM.
- Pick up times are between 4 PM- 5 PM.
- On the evaluation day, your dog will meet our VIPaws tails & staff, get acquainted with our home, bond with their new buddies on our pack walk, & enjoy the benefits of a full day of doggie daycare.
- On the evaluation day, we will process all paperwork and fees, provide a tour of our setup, and evaluate your dog‘s temperament & behavior through supervised introductions.
- Upon successful completion of the evaluation day, you may sign up for any future services.
- We require cash payment upon drop off. All reservations are finalized 48 hours prior to drop off and there are no refunds.
- Because we are a small business & limit the number of dogs we take in at a time, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book a sleepover reservation.